Sometimes you just have to turn around, give a little smile, throw that match and burn that bridge. I’m not saying this is always easy, or that you really feel much like smiling. Sometimes you think you might dissolve in a mist of helpless tears, but it’s the past that’s trying to carve that out of your heart, […]
Breakups and Recovery
“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In Fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can kno who you are, what you can rise from, and how you can still come out of it.” –Maya Angelou In the space of a few minutes I received two emails from broken-hearted […]
He was just so sweet when you first met him, and clearly he thought you were hot. Yes, you knew he was married, but you never, ever (ever!) thought of yourself as a man’s “mistress.” That’s for Victorian romance novels, right? But that’s what you’re doing, agreeing to be his mistress, his “sugar on the […]
Have you ever fallen for the wrong guy? Have you ever found yourself confessing tearfully to a close girlfriend, “I love him but he doesn’t love me back…”? There’s not enough wine or ice cream in the world for that, is there? But there’s a reason these things happen, and your job is to suss it […]
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends