You have a big date coming up, and all day you feel anxious. By the time you need to walk out the door, you are a bundle of nerves. You’ve done this before, but every time is different — you want to be at your best, you want to shine! And you can, pretty lady. […]
Dating and Romance
These days you might think that everyone kisses at the end of a great first date. But what does it mean if you don’t? Dear Claire, I’ve been out of the dating world for a while (was married for 6 years) and now I’m having to figure all that out again. I just got back […]
Are you single, but wish you weren’t? It’s easy to fall into a place where you wonder how it is you are still single, when all you’ve ever wanted to do was finally meet the amazing man who will wrap you lovingly in his arms and never let you go. In this video I’ll share the […]
Flirting within a relationship can be incredibly pleasurable. Outside that relationship, there’s potential for trouble. But even inside a couplehood, flirting may mean very different things to each partner, and like any relationship interaction, it can cause confusion in its own way. Hi, Claire! I have a question for you. My boyfriend and I have […]
Has your dating life become so passionless and empty you would rather sit in the coin-op and watch your laundry dry than go out again? Is your date making you pray for a sudden electrical storm or freak inland tidal wave to shut down the restaurant so you have an excuse to “call it a night”? […]
- What Is Your Job as a Good Girlfriend?
- 5 Characteristics of a Man Who Can Love a Strong Woman the Way She Deserves
- How to Tune Out Noise and Distractions (Earth Fountain Meditation)
- QUIZ: Are You Too Needy (and Pushing Him Away)?
- A Toxic Friend is Sucking Away Your Joy. Here’s How to Break Free…
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)