Sometimes you need help remembering to choose joy. Life can be filled with rough seas and gray skies, and when the horizon disappears in a wash of gray, it can help to make this your mantra for the day. Or week. Or season… My head is up. My heart is open. And do it, literally. […]
Some days loving yourself is harder than others. Spend a quiet moment with these 5 simple affirmations, and allow them to bring some sunshine into your soul… I know who I am, and I am enough. I am worthy of respect and acknowledgement. I choose to fill myself with positive thoughts, and […]
“I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and that is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald I wrote you a […]
Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you’re really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I’ve got a few missing. — John Mayer I know the feeling. I’ve got a few missing myself, […]
Sometimes you forget just how beautiful you are. But you are. You are so beautiful. And since Liam Neeson (in a kilt) isn’t at your doorstep to remind you daily, I’ve put together a few of my own little reminders. Some are quotes from movie stars, poets, or authors, some are unknown. One or two […]
Sometimes the prospect of starting something new (or starting something over again) can be scary. The task can look overwhelming, even if it’s one you KNOW will be a good thing for you. If you’re like me, some of the voices in your head are saying… I’m not sure how to do this. What if I do […]
- A Soothing Way of Managing Your Emotional Triggers
- Finding the Man You Dream Of: Ditch This Habit and USE THIS Brilliant PLAN!
- An Affirmation for Slowing Down and Pacing Yourself (Listen to This!)
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Your Boyfriend? (Maybe Not as Well as You Think!)
- For When You Feel Overwhelmed (An Affirmation for Steadfastness)
- “I love him, but where’s my ring?” What To Do When You’re Sick of Waiting…
- Stop Limiting the Love You Accept
- Date More Than One Guy at a Time and Finally WIN at Love!
- Making Time for Making Love: Will Scheduling Sex Help Your Relationship?
- 3 Ways to Grow a Gloriously Fierce and Strong Heart No Matter What’s Happening in Your Life