A man who is a womanizer loves lots and lots of women, and is usually only interested in working his way into your bed, not your heart. And now he’s adding YOU to the growing collection of ladies he keeps around to make himself feel manly… What are you going to do?
11 Signs He’s a Womanizer
- He very interested in you AND every other woman in a 100-mile radius.
- He considers himself quite the Romeo.
- He has a confirmed reputation as a womanizer; your friends or family can tell you.
- He has more Facebook posts from other women than men (“When are we getting together again?” or “I miss you” or “Hey babe, let’s hang out!”).
- His phone is constantly going off.
- He keeps his phone locked so you can’t see all the texts from other women.
- He frequently forgets that he’s already told you things. He can’t keep all his conversations with all his ladies straight.
- He’s constantly flattering you (and every other woman around).
- He doesn’t introduce you to family — they’re tired of all his girlfriends by now — but he promises they’ll adore you.
- He frequently cancels on you, or only arranges dates at the last minute.
- He sometimes calls you by a different name, or only uses pet names like “Sugar” or “Honey” in order to avoid having to remember your actual name.
What you’re faced with, if you’re dating a womanizer…
“Hello Claire, I’m so glad I signed up. Been in a relationship for 18 months. He is charming and good to me and treats me well…but is a womanizer of note. That is a big flaw! Not to say that it is wrong to have opposite sex friends, but having dinner with the wife of his friend when her husband is away?! Then afterwards he tells me how beautiful she is and how she makes him feel good? Endless pics on his phone and Facebook of nude and semi-nude babes half his age? I am not jealous or petty but where does sensitivity and respect come in?
I can’t really talk to him because he shuts off or accuses me of being childish. Sadly for me I have very strong feelings for him, but come on – how do I trust him? How to walk away and avoid a huge blow-up? Apart from this dilemma, thanks again for boosting our confidence! Love you!” — Amanda
Hi Amanda, thanks for writing.
You definitely have a womanizer on your hands. Not only that, you have a guy who is in no way interested in talking with you about it, and who also treats you badly when you try.
You have two things to figure out…
You’re faced with a decision: Are you willing to stay with a man with whom you can not communicate on important issues? A confirmed womanizer who isn’t interested in how this makes you feel, and who belittles or demeans you if you bring it up?
1. You have to decide if you want that kind of man.
I have a girlfriend who enjoys a man that isn’t a match for her; he’s terrible with money and has a lot of debt) for the no-strings sex and companionship, but she’s clear, clear, clear that she doesn’t want more than that with him. And she’s actively looking for the right man for her.
So there are different ways to approach it, but the key is you can’t decide what he’s going to do. Only what you’re going to do.
2. And if you decide to break things off, you need a plan.
Choose a neutral place and a time when you’re not likely to be interrupted and say something like this:
“Hey Paul, we’ve been dating almost two years now, and I’m starting to realize there will always be other women for you. I’m looking for a relationship where I can be someone’s one-and-only, and you’ve made it clear that you want something different. You’re a wonderful man, but I don’t think we’re the right match.”
What MEN look for in “The One”
It’s no secret that most men only want one thing, right?
Well it turns out that’s not only wrong, but may actually be the root of many failed relationships.
It’s an elusive combination of emotion and biological drive that’s rarely satisfied in life or love.
And when you know how to satisfy this life long obsession…
He will make it his life long mission to cherish and please you… and he will pursue your love to the ends of the earth.
Here’s a video you won’t want to miss that shows you how to become your man’s deepest and ONLY obsession: