When you’re sick and need healing, your default can sometimes be to complain, whine, or simply submit to misery. What if instead you sent the most powerful healing agent of the universe — pure love — toward your own body and spirit? Are you in a place where you need healing? Take 3 minutes right now […]
Some days you go into the world more cautiously than others. Perhaps you’re not sure why you are being so hesitant or guarded. Or whether you should trust your feelings at all… Do you need to trust your feelings today? I invite you to take 3 minutes to listen to your feelings, to validate yourself, […]
You ARE a fierce gift, no matter what other messages you’re receiving… It can be overwhelming sometimes, this message that you need to do/fix/be/love MORE. Sometimes you become exhausted – and that makes it difficult for your spirit to grow. But you are a fierce gift in the world, even if you aren’t meeting everyone else’s expectations. Today I […]
I invite you to begin today by remembering that the things other people say about you, or have taught you — those things are not always the truth about you. You know yourself best. Your path can change, the love you accept can grow… What other people say about me is a reflection on them, […]
Women are usually aces at figuring out the subtleties of other people’s emotions and communications. We swim in this ocean, honey. We can spend ages dissecting comments, messages, and behaviors and extracting their meaning. But there are times in every woman’s life when she is left completely stumped by a man’s behavior. Why in the […]
Some days loving yourself is harder than others. Spend a quiet moment with these 5 simple affirmations, and allow them to bring some sunshine into your soul… I know who I am, and I am enough. I am worthy of respect and acknowledgement. I choose to fill myself with positive thoughts, and […]
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends