You ARE a fierce gift, no matter what other messages you’re receiving… It can be overwhelming sometimes, this message that you need to do/fix/be/love MORE. Sometimes you become exhausted – and that makes it difficult for your spirit to grow. But you are a fierce gift in the world, even if you aren’t meeting everyone else’s expectations. Today I […]
You’re overwhelmed again. It happens. And I want you to remember that you are well worth the 3 minutes it takes to stop, ground yourself, breathe deeply, and remind yourself of the power and holiness of your journey, even in the midst of the overwhelm… Today I let go of all pictures in my mind […]
The old year is gone and you’re looking at a fresh, glittering path ahead. Here’s your inspiration and affirmation for the new year in front of you. 8 Inspirational Quotes & Powerful Affirmations for Your Sparkling New Year Of course there will be challenges. But you’re going to shine, beautiful woman. Bookmark this post, and […]
Radiantly healthy sexuality doesn’t just happen; it’s built up carefully and intentionally over time… Here are 5 simple and beautiful affirmations you can use to center your thoughts and claim the healthy sexuality that is your birthright. Affirmation #1 I am a beautiful, radiant woman. I am wonderfully, miraculously made and the positive energy of […]
“Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly, your wholeness when you are broken, your innocence when you feel guilty, and your purpose when you are confused.” — Alan Cohen 3 affirmations of gratitude for the […]
Maybe you need to step out of the relationship scene to come to terms with yourself. Have you spent your entire life being “someone’s girlfriend”? Try enjoying life just being yourself. Why? Because you’re magical and amazing. There’s so much within you just waiting to be grown and shown to the universe. Here are some […]
Don’t beg someone to love you. There’s no point in pleading with someone to stay. You are too worthwhile to chase someone who doesn’t recognize your worth and you’re too wild to keep waiting for someone who will not acknowledge your value. You deserve to be loved unconditionally. You don’t have to fight for that. […]
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends
- Are We TOO Different For Love?
- [AFFIRMATION] Remember What a Fierce Gift You Are In the World!
- A Short Meditation for Befriending Your Fear
- He Doesn’t Want to Have Sex Much But I DO! 7 Things to Try BEFORE Breaking Up
- Take the “Can I Trust Him?” Quiz and Find Out If He’s the Man You Can Count On
- A Soothing Way of Managing Your Emotional Triggers
- Finding the Man You Dream Of: Ditch This Habit and USE THIS Brilliant PLAN!
- An Affirmation for Slowing Down and Pacing Yourself (Listen to This!)
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Your Boyfriend? (Maybe Not as Well as You Think!)