You ARE a fierce gift, no matter what other messages you’re receiving… It can be overwhelming sometimes, this message that you need to do/fix/be/love MORE. Sometimes you become exhausted – and that makes it difficult for your spirit to grow. But you are a fierce gift in the world, even if you aren’t meeting everyone else’s expectations. Today I […]
You’re overwhelmed again. It happens. And I want you to remember that you are well worth the 3 minutes it takes to stop, ground yourself, breathe deeply, and remind yourself of the power and holiness of your journey, even in the midst of the overwhelm… Today I let go of all pictures in my mind […]
The old year is gone and you’re looking at a fresh, glittering path ahead. Here’s your inspiration and affirmation for the new year in front of you. 8 Inspirational Quotes & Powerful Affirmations for Your Sparkling New Year Of course there will be challenges. But you’re going to shine, beautiful woman. Bookmark this post, and […]
Radiantly healthy sexuality doesn’t just happen; it’s built up carefully and intentionally over time… Here are 5 simple and beautiful affirmations you can use to center your thoughts and claim the healthy sexuality that is your birthright. Affirmation #1 I am a beautiful, radiant woman. I am wonderfully, miraculously made and the positive energy of […]
“Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly, your wholeness when you are broken, your innocence when you feel guilty, and your purpose when you are confused.” — Alan Cohen 3 affirmations of gratitude for the […]
Maybe you need to step out of the relationship scene to come to terms with yourself. Have you spent your entire life being “someone’s girlfriend”? Try enjoying life just being yourself. Why? Because you’re magical and amazing. There’s so much within you just waiting to be grown and shown to the universe. Here are some […]
Don’t beg someone to love you. There’s no point in pleading with someone to stay. You are too worthwhile to chase someone who doesn’t recognize your worth and you’re too wild to keep waiting for someone who will not acknowledge your value. You deserve to be loved unconditionally. You don’t have to fight for that. […]
- What Is Your Job as a Good Girlfriend?
- 5 Characteristics of a Man Who Can Love a Strong Woman the Way She Deserves
- How to Tune Out Noise and Distractions (Earth Fountain Meditation)
- QUIZ: Are You Too Needy (and Pushing Him Away)?
- A Toxic Friend is Sucking Away Your Joy. Here’s How to Break Free…
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)