A strong heart has plenty of scars. But have you ever seen or known a woman who has been through a lot of struggle in life, and yet she just… shines? There’s some sort of glorious thing that happens when you come through adversity and can still embrace the people around you, still accept love, […]
Do you feel elegant, grounded, and vibrating with sensuality? From your luscious scent to your confidence, from your vibrant energy to the way your feet welcome your path, are you alive to the gifts of the universe down to your very cells? Or do you think of yourself as a sensual woman at all? These […]
Never allow someone to break your soul. Lift your chin, breathe in peace, and stand up for yourself. There are plenty of people who would love to see you fail. Don’t give them the satisfaction. Allow yourself to smile, pull your shoulders back, and stand your ground. You are a warrior. You are strong and wild […]
My love letter to YOU Dear one, I know you sometimes doubt your own path. Even so, you are walking with grace. I know you wish you had someone to tell you “Yes, this is exactly where you should be headed,” but you know that isn’t always possible. You have friends, coaches, guides, and mentors, […]
Sometimes you just have to turn around, give a little smile, throw that match and burn that bridge. I’m not saying this is always easy, or that you really feel much like smiling. Sometimes you think you might dissolve in a mist of helpless tears, but it’s the past that’s trying to carve that out of your heart, […]
Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you’re really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I’ve got a few missing. — John Mayer I know the feeling. I’ve got a few missing myself, […]
Sometimes you forget just how beautiful you are. But you are. You are so beautiful. And since Liam Neeson (in a kilt) isn’t at your doorstep to remind you daily, I’ve put together a few of my own little reminders. Some are quotes from movie stars, poets, or authors, some are unknown. One or two […]
- A Soothing Way of Managing Your Emotional Triggers
- Finding the Man You Dream Of: Ditch This Habit and USE THIS Brilliant PLAN!
- An Affirmation for Slowing Down and Pacing Yourself (Listen to This!)
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Your Boyfriend? (Maybe Not as Well as You Think!)
- For When You Feel Overwhelmed (An Affirmation for Steadfastness)
- “I love him, but where’s my ring?” What To Do When You’re Sick of Waiting…
- Fierce Love Podcast
- Stop Limiting the Love You Accept
- Date More Than One Guy at a Time and Finally WIN at Love!
- Making Time for Making Love: Will Scheduling Sex Help Your Relationship?