Emotional triggers are painful, but they are not who you are. Emotional triggering is a survival response. If you’ve been struck by lightning before, it makes sense that you would be on high alert during a thunderstorm. A 3 Minute Meditation for Managing Your Emotional Triggers You can’t control a thunderstorm, but you also don’t have to […]
Here’s how you can leave behind the things that are holding you back and finally set off on the REAL ride of your life… The crazy, good ride of your life A year and a half ago I lived midway between the ocean and the mountains, but my heart belonged to the high country. Every […]
Has your dating life become so passionless and empty you would rather sit in the coin-op and watch your laundry dry than go out again? Is your date making you pray for a sudden electrical storm or freak inland tidal wave to shut down the restaurant so you have an excuse to “call it a night”? […]
- QUIZ: Are You Too Needy (and Pushing Him Away)?
- A Toxic Friend is Sucking Away Your Joy. Here’s How to Break Free…
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown