Do you suspect your BFF is a drama queen, and probably not good for you? Before you can break free from a toxic relationship with a drama queen, you have to be able to NAME it as a toxic relationship. Take the 10-question true/false quiz below. This may save you YEARS of misery… QUIZ: Is […]
You’ve tried to break up with your married boyfriend, but somehow it never works. Here’s why you’re still stuck… and how to break free. Dumping Your Married Boyfriend: Why It’s Easier Said Than Done There are good reasons breaking up with your married boyfriend is so hard. The tough thing is figuring out what’s going […]
Before I started dating the guy who would become my husband I crushed hard on an older guy who looked like a Botticelli painting and had the voice of an angel. He was intense, dark-eyed, and gorgeous, and I was smitten. Dan had little interest in me. And when I say little, I mean zero. Nada. Nothing. […]
Have you ever felt like your relationship was rushing madly toward some important turning point or obstacle, and you screwed up your approach and wrecked the entire thing without meaning to? Ugh. Yeah. I used to canoe a fair amount, and even when you could see, hear, and feel the rapids coming, that didn’t always […]
Dating a new man and falling in love can make even the most level-headed of women veer madly off course. We’ll ditch our girlfriends, give up all our crazy-wonderful plans for taking over the planet, and practically forget our own names. (Except when HE says it…) We can be hopeless basket cases, and our stumbling […]
- What Is Your Job as a Good Girlfriend?
- 5 Characteristics of a Man Who Can Love a Strong Woman the Way She Deserves
- How to Tune Out Noise and Distractions (Earth Fountain Meditation)
- QUIZ: Are You Too Needy (and Pushing Him Away)?
- A Toxic Friend is Sucking Away Your Joy. Here’s How to Break Free…
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)