You’ve suffered enough, stardust sister. But the past has it’s sticky grip on you, and you can’t seem to break free… How to break free from the chains that are holding you back Something awful happened. Maybe you were partly at fault, maybe you weren’t, but it was a mess and you seem to be […]
You want to feel more confident, so you try faking confidence. You wish you could feel assured that he loves you just the way you are, so you pretend that he does, and hope it becomes true. When did “fake it till you make it” become a permanent replacement for being your authentic self? 3 […]
I know you’ve seen trouble. Bad things DO happen, sometimes even tragically bad things. Here are 3 simple steps for doing your emotional recycling in a way that brings healing, rather than more hurt… Heal your soul with good emotional recycling When you go through a powerful struggle, it can get bad enough that you lock up, paralyzed, […]
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends