Some days you go into the world more cautiously than others. Perhaps you’re not sure why you are being so hesitant or guarded. Or whether you should trust your feelings at all… Do you need to trust your feelings today? I invite you to take 3 minutes to listen to your feelings, to validate yourself, […]
Emotional triggers are painful, but they are not who you are. Emotional triggering is a survival response. If you’ve been struck by lightning before, it makes sense that you would be on high alert during a thunderstorm. A 3 Minute Meditation for Managing Your Emotional Triggers You can’t control a thunderstorm, but you also don’t have to […]
It is heart-shatteringly hard to move on when you still love him. Once upon a time, the love between the two of you was sweet and strong and hot, like the perfect sunrise espresso in your favorite hidden cafe. It made the prospect of your day beautiful and full of promise. But he has drifted away, […]
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends