Do you suspect your BFF is a drama queen, and probably not good for you? Before you can break free from a toxic relationship with a drama queen, you have to be able to NAME it as a toxic relationship. Take the 10-question true/false quiz below. This may save you YEARS of misery… QUIZ: Is […]
Men frequently say they’re not interested in a relationship. Do they really mean it? And if not, why do they say it? Is he REALLY “not interested in a relationship right now”? Hi Claire… When a guy says, “I just got out of a 5 year thing with someone and I’m not looking for a […]
You’ve been dating the smoothest, sexiest man since Ryan “Hey Girl” Gosling. You are happily floating in the wonder-fizz of a fresh new relationship. At what point can you call him your boyfriend? When is it too soon? How do you know?? Is it ever too soon to call him your boyfriend? Just so you’ll know, […]
Maybe you need to step out of the relationship scene to come to terms with yourself. Have you spent your entire life being “someone’s girlfriend”? Try enjoying life just being yourself. Why? Because you’re magical and amazing. There’s so much within you just waiting to be grown and shown to the universe. Here are some […]
Soulshine, I know why you want a boyfriend. You want someone to make you feel special, and loved. You want a boyfriend to give you a sense of security, you want him to be unable to drag his eyes away from your sparkling soul; you want him to think you’re amazing and sexy, and you […]
- QUIZ: Are You Too Needy (and Pushing Him Away)?
- A Toxic Friend is Sucking Away Your Joy. Here’s How to Break Free…
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown