When you’re sick and need healing, your default can sometimes be to complain, whine, or simply submit to misery. What if instead you sent the most powerful healing agent of the universe — pure love — toward your own body and spirit? Are you in a place where you need healing? Take 3 minutes right now […]
When you’re emotionally and physically sick, giving yourself unconditional self-love can be a enormous challenge. This is the story of one woman’s journey to healing… I began to paint healing art 20 years ago after the onset of chronic fatigue syndrome. At that point I didn’t love myself. I thought that I did before I […]
You don’t have enough time! And there are good reasons for why you feel that way, but guess what? YOU can tame that monster and win back control. How to Get Control of Your Time (So You Can Be the Sparkly, Powerful Princess In Charge)… Feeling crazed, overwhelmed, or paralyzed by all the things you need to get […]
Sometimes you start to feel like EVERY day is a bad day. You’re long past “stressed” and on your way to burnout. You are 100% emotionally exhausted. What now? 5 messages every emotionally exhausted woman needs to hear… Here are 5 simple messages to read and gently take in, like the dry, soft ground takes in a […]
“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In Fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can kno who you are, what you can rise from, and how you can still come out of it.” –Maya Angelou In the space of a few minutes I received two emails from broken-hearted […]
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends