Even when you’re in the middle of a painful breakup, it’s nearly impossible to stop your heart from asking the question… “Should I try to get him back?” 5 Critical Things to Consider If You Want to Try to Get Him Back “My ex and I just broke up a month ago and it’s been […]
Almost no one PLANS to have an affair. But they do happen, and the the question of whether an affair relationship can become a good and lasting marriage often comes up for those involved… He says he’s leaving his wife for me. Will our marriage work out? “I’m in love with a married man and […]
If you’re in a relationship crisis and wondering if your marriage is worth saving, there’s a quick and easy answer for you, AND a clear and simple way you can begin to find healing… If your marriage is failing and you aren’t sure what to do now… Hey Claire, my husband and I have separated recently after […]
Heads up women. Mate Poaching is a thing. And you need to know about it, so you can protect yourself and your relationship… Is she trying to steal your man? Here’s what you need to know… It would be easy to just say a man can’t be “stolen” unless he wants to be. And that’s […]
Whether you had suspicions of infidelity for a while, or his cheating exploded your relationship all at once, you probably feel completely overwhelmed. A total basket case. And because it’s so highly emotional, overwhelming, and devastating, you tend to do all the wrong things, things which you don’t even realize could easily PROLONG the misery, […]
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends