When you’re sick and need healing, your default can sometimes be to complain, whine, or simply submit to misery. What if instead you sent the most powerful healing agent of the universe — pure love — toward your own body and spirit? Are you in a place where you need healing? Take 3 minutes right now […]
Have you ever considered “befriending your fear”? If fear is interfering with your ability to be fully present in your own life, or making you behave in ways that don’t match your values, or keeping you from being connected with those who are important to you, consider befriending your fear. Take three minutes to look honestly […]
If you’ve ever found yourself caught in a churn of frustrating or unhelpful thoughts or emotions, this beautiful centering technique and meditation will help you get grounded again. Stop the intrusive, repetitive thoughts and reclaim your peace It often happens at night. You wake up and get caught in a looping thought that will NOT go […]
Maybe you’ve given meditation a few minutes of your time here and there, but it’s never really been something you’ve taken seriously. As good as it might sound to have a monastery’s-worth of inner peace, it’s not really practical for someone like you. You’re not the sit-still type. You’re lucky if you can finish your […]
Don’t beg someone to love you. There’s no point in pleading with someone to stay. You are too worthwhile to chase someone who doesn’t recognize your worth and you’re too wild to keep waiting for someone who will not acknowledge your value. You deserve to be loved unconditionally. You don’t have to fight for that. […]
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends