You’ve suffered enough, stardust sister. But the past has it’s sticky grip on you, and you can’t seem to break free… How to break free from the chains that are holding you back Something awful happened. Maybe you were partly at fault, maybe you weren’t, but it was a mess and you seem to be […]
Sometimes you just have to turn around, give a little smile, throw that match and burn that bridge. I’m not saying this is always easy, or that you really feel much like smiling. Sometimes you think you might dissolve in a mist of helpless tears, but it’s the past that’s trying to carve that out of your heart, […]
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends