You’re overwhelmed again. It happens. And I want you to remember that you are well worth the 3 minutes it takes to stop, ground yourself, breathe deeply, and remind yourself of the power and holiness of your journey, even in the midst of the overwhelm… Today I let go of all pictures in my mind […]
If you’ve ever found yourself caught in a churn of frustrating or unhelpful thoughts or emotions, this beautiful centering technique and meditation will help you get grounded again. Stop the intrusive, repetitive thoughts and reclaim your peace It often happens at night. You wake up and get caught in a looping thought that will NOT go […]
You want to feel more confident, so you try faking confidence. You wish you could feel assured that he loves you just the way you are, so you pretend that he does, and hope it becomes true. When did “fake it till you make it” become a permanent replacement for being your authentic self? 3 […]
Maybe you’ve given meditation a few minutes of your time here and there, but it’s never really been something you’ve taken seriously. As good as it might sound to have a monastery’s-worth of inner peace, it’s not really practical for someone like you. You’re not the sit-still type. You’re lucky if you can finish your […]
- What Is Your Job as a Good Girlfriend?
- 5 Characteristics of a Man Who Can Love a Strong Woman the Way She Deserves
- How to Tune Out Noise and Distractions (Earth Fountain Meditation)
- QUIZ: Are You Too Needy (and Pushing Him Away)?
- A Toxic Friend is Sucking Away Your Joy. Here’s How to Break Free…
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)