You’re overwhelmed again. It happens. And I want you to remember that you are well worth the 3 minutes it takes to stop, ground yourself, breathe deeply, and remind yourself of the power and holiness of your journey, even in the midst of the overwhelm… Today I let go of all pictures in my mind […]
You’ve been looking for someone to love, and for someone who will love you, too. Why aren’t things coming together for you? You could be making one simple oversight… “I just want someone to love me…” Hi Claire, I don’t know where to begin…😕 I am hoping for some self worth from someone who knows nothing […]
Have you ever said to yourself, “My boyfriend really wants [insert weird sexual activity, nineteen kids, a loan, etc.], and if I don’t do it, he might leave me”? You definitely are not not the first woman to think this, but here’s why this tiny, sneaky, and very painful little thought deserves a bit more […]
Is there something you dream of — and have maybe even tried for — but never seem to be able to achieve? Do you suspect you are undermining your own success in life? Are YOU holding YOURSELF back from reaching your dreams? You want it SO BADLY you can taste it. But it never comes together. Something […]
Maybe you need to step out of the relationship scene to come to terms with yourself. Have you spent your entire life being “someone’s girlfriend”? Try enjoying life just being yourself. Why? Because you’re magical and amazing. There’s so much within you just waiting to be grown and shown to the universe. Here are some […]
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends