Toxic friends are energy vampires who feed off you, and once you set some firm boundaries and enforce them, they often go away in search of better prey. So if you’re scratching your head and wondering how you got into this toxic friendship in the first place, here are some helpful insights, PLUS 5 good […]
Sometimes couples fight. But there’s no call to be bitchy and rude every time things don’t go the way you want them to. Here’s how to short-circuit rude behavior… How to deal with his rude behavior “Dear Claire, my boyfriend is having PMS at the moment and is rude and distant. His colleague (good girlfriend of […]
Are you feeling the overwhelming effects of stress? Do you think you’re headed toward burnout? Here’s how to make change NOW, while you can… Maybe you CAN do everything. Here’s why you should STOP. I have a friend who is on the road to burnout. He is young and energetic; his third child is due […]
One minute he’s all smiles, and the very next minute you feel like a tornado just blew through the room. How should you deal with a moody boyfriend or spouse? Is it MY job to “smooth over” his moody behavior? Dear Claire, my boyfriend always asks me to do something…but after I do whatever he […]
Bad breakups are worse than facing down a horde of killer zombies while also dealing with a miserable case of food poisoning. A bad breakup makes you think “It’s probably not so bad to be run down by killer zombies.” And anyway, even if you could scrape up half a still-functioning brain cell, the future […]
- How to Tune Out Noise and Distractions (Earth Fountain Meditation)
- QUIZ: Are You Too Needy (and Pushing Him Away)?
- A Toxic Friend is Sucking Away Your Joy. Here’s How to Break Free…
- A Meditation For When You Need Healing (The Rainbow Circle of Breath)
- QUIZ: Is Your BFF a Drama Queen?
- Should You Try to Get Him Back? 5 Valuable Ways to Make the BEST Decision for You
- Inappropriate Touching on a First Date (or ANY Time)
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?