Sometimes couples fight. But there’s no call to be bitchy and rude every time things don’t go the way you want them to. Here’s how to short-circuit rude behavior… How to deal with his rude behavior “Dear Claire, my boyfriend is having PMS at the moment and is rude and distant. His colleague (good girlfriend of […]
Are you feeling the overwhelming effects of stress? Do you think you’re headed toward burnout? Here’s how to make change NOW, while you can… Maybe you CAN do everything. Here’s why you should STOP. I have a friend who is on the road to burnout. He is young and energetic; his third child is due […]
One minute he’s all smiles, and the very next minute you feel like a tornado just blew through the room. How should you deal with a moody boyfriend or spouse? Is it MY job to “smooth over” his moody behavior? Dear Claire, my boyfriend always asks me to do something…but after I do whatever he […]
Bad breakups are worse than facing down a horde of killer zombies while also dealing with a miserable case of food poisoning. A bad breakup makes you think “It’s probably not so bad to be run down by killer zombies.” And anyway, even if you could scrape up half a still-functioning brain cell, the future […]
- 3 Brilliant Reasons to Try to Save a Relationship (and How to Know When to Let Him Go)
- Helping Yourself to Trust Your Feelings
- Can Affair Relationships Become Successful Marriages?
- How to Walk With Courage When You’re Walking Into The Unknown
- WHY Is He Having an Affair? (I Thought Things Were Going Well!)
- 5 Ways to Tell He DEFINITELY Wants To Be MORE Than Friends
- Are We TOO Different For Love?
- [AFFIRMATION] Remember What a Fierce Gift You Are In the World!
- A Short Meditation for Befriending Your Fear
- He Doesn’t Want to Have Sex Much But I DO! 7 Things to Try BEFORE Breaking Up