Is there something you dream of — and have maybe even tried for — but never seem to be able to achieve? Do you suspect you are undermining your own success in life?
Are YOU holding YOURSELF back from reaching your dreams?
You want it SO BADLY you can taste it. But it never comes together. Something always wrecks things before you can get what you dream of.
And often, you are your own worst enemy. You quit before you get there. You never have time for the things you want. Or you do something careless and wreck your own sand castle before someone else does.
Typically self-sabotage has several telltale signs that can clue you in to what’s going on.
- unfulfilled dreams or goals
- frequent procrastination
- feelings of low self-worth
- repeatedly careless or destructive behavior
- a pattern of self doubt, worry, and fear
Are you sabotaging your own dreams? And more importantly, how can you get out of your own way?
Expand your vision for yourself, and stop settling! Click HERE and discover how to lead an Uncompromised Life — a life where you enjoy success, abundance and freedom, without having to wait for years…
Questions to help you determine if you’re self-sabotaging
- What goals or dreams do I have that I’ve kept putting off, or never seem to reach?
- Am I struggling to feel motivated for something I KNOW I want to have/do/be?
- Do I tend to wreck my relationships with friends, lovers, or family with anger, careless behavior, or jealousy?
- Is there a particular area of my life in which my friends, family, or co-workers/boss get frustrated with me a lot?
- Do I procrastinate a lot in a particular area?
- Do I spend a fair amount of time focusing on or worrying about things that simply don’t matter?
- Do I have a tendency to start things, but never finish them?
- Am I a “worrier” when know I should be a warrior?
5 steps for getting unstuck from the habits of self-sabotage
Okay. You know this is something you do. You’ve done it before, and you wish desperately you could stop. Here are the 5 gentle things you need to do to get unstuck from the habits of self-sabotage…
1. Name the thing you desire or dream of, but can’t seem to achieve
It sounds obvious, but sometimes not being able to name what you want out of life, work, or a relationship is the exact thing holding you back.
If you can’t name your destination, it’s hard to know which path to take to get there, right?
2. Figure out exactly what scares or intimidates you
- Why is _______ so scary?
- Is there something about _______ that I think I couldn’t handle?
- Why do I think that I can’t do ________?
- Is my fear about _________ bigger or more important than my dream/goal?
- Am *I* more powerful than this fear I have? Why or why not?
The more you make self-reflection a part of your daily habits, the clearer you will get on what things are truly motivating you toward self-sabotage.
3. Claim the deeper facts, rather than the emotional judgments
Sometimes all you can think of is what’s going WRONG. And that’s a self-sabotage behavior itself.
With a little bit of thought (and a good friend who knows and loves you well will be able to help you with this), you can reframe the way you are thinking, and prevent self-sabotage:
- I failed…vs…That task was incredibly hard
- I’m no good…vs…I have some tough history or past issues that tripped me up
- This will never work…vs…Are there some small steps toward success that I haven’t considered yet
- I can’t do it…vs…There are resources that I need in order to try that again
- This is impossible…vs…Is there a different way to achieve this goal
- I’m just not ready…vs…It doesn’t have to be perfect
4. Remind yourself about your goals, every day
Start each day with that vision of what you want in life, and a few simple, do-able steps that you intend to take toward your goals.
Don’t let a bad day here and there interrupt your steady trek toward the things you dream of. Everyone has bad days, and even bad seasons.
But you don’t have to let hard, messy, or stressful times stop you from trying again.
5. Let go of things that DON’T align with your goals and dreams
Very often a big part of self-sabotage has to do with the inability to say “no.”
But when you spend all your time doing things for other people, you often neglect your own dreams and desires.
You are worth ALL the joy and peace and fulfillment you dream of. Make a clear decision to choose what is good and healthy for YOU!
The gentle path from stress to success (and all you have to do is listen…)
What separates the people who have amazing life success from the rest of us?
Is it natural-born talent? Golden genetics? Wealthy parents? Higher IQ? Better luck?
Maybe you believe they’ve been blessed with a grand destiny while leaving the rest of us shackled to a life of mediocrity and struggle.
If this is how you’ve been thinking, then you’re in for a very special surprise…
Mindvalley recently launched one of their biggest, life-changing Masterclasses with the world’s undercover therapist to billionaires, world-class athletes and rock stars, Marisa Peer — and they’re opening it again for you to experience.
Marisa reveals the secrets of some of the world’s happiest super-achievers and how YOU can instantly and radically shift your mindset to begin experiencing unshakeable confidence, and a sense of happiness that no obstacle can destroy — all you have to do is listen.
Marisa’s eight transformations will have profound, earth-shattering effects on your
- career success
- work ethic
How does Marisa do this? Instant Transformational Hypnotherapy.
In fact, during the Masterclass, Marisa will go through one of her most powerful transformational hypnotherapy sessions that will allow you to quickly shed your limiting beliefs and reprogram your mind to perform at a peak level, while setting you up for maximum happiness.
What stands between you and your life potential is one simple breakthrough — and that’s exactly what Marisa plans to give you during this free Masterclass.
You will be leading an Uncompromised Life — a life where you enjoy success, abundance and freedom in all areas of life… without having to wait for years.