Food can be incredibly erotic, and sensuously feeding your man a sexy food right from your naked fingers can make the needle on both your Romance-O-Meters jump right off the dial.
Begin by finding quiet, tucked away spot. Sure, it could be a hotel balcony overlooking the ocean, but it might also be the hood of his car on a moonlit night, or a hammock-for-two slung in the back yard. The main thing is that the two of you are together and ready for romance. With some delightful, delicious viands…
First Rule of Sexy Picnicking
Don’t take any silverware! Concentrate on finger foods like fresh fruits (particularly fragrant, ripe passion fruits), raw vegetables, and plenty of delicious things in which to dip your food.
Second Rule of Sexy Picnicking
Eat like you’re making love. Even if it makes you both dissolve in helpless giggles. (I’m suddenly remembering an incident where my man and I were doing the “feed each other strawberries” thing in bed and we just got a terrible, maniacal, hiccup-inducing case of the chortles. But it was still fun!)
Be willing to camp it up. Put on your sexy siren attitude and enjoy yourself! Dribble some honey on your finger and slowly lick it off while gazing languidly up and down his body. Lean forward (exposing some creamy breast) to gently feed him a frosty raspberry from your lips or tongue. Even a sweet, slowly melting popsicle can be an incredibly sexy food.
18 Sexy Foods
Below are 18 sensual picnic foods (use alone, or combine them) to get you started planning your uber-romantic culinary escapade. And don’t forget the wine, champagne, or sparkling seltzer!
1. Seedless ripe red and yellow cherries with warm and crusty vanilla scones
2. Frosty, lush grapes served with a selection fragrant, delicious cheeses
3. Cooked and chilled lobster or shrimp with cocktail sauce
4. Juicy, warm-from-the-sun peaches, served whole
5. Whole, sweet ripe figs, a rich selection of olives, and a handful of almonds
6. Soft, delicious pita triangles with creamy hummus for dipping
7. Cucumber fingers with cracked black pepper and sea salt
8. Crispy, seeded crackers topped with fresh, organic peanut butter and local honey
9. Strawberries and whipped cream
10. Hearty slices of roast beef on whole-grain rolls, topped with horseradish
11. Delicate slivers of ripe, fresh pear dipped in chocolate mousse
12. Steamed and chilled fresh asparagus with lemon slices
13. Grilled chicken fingers to dip in spicy barbeque sauce
14. A bowl of rich, chilled raspberries
15. Sliced hard-boiled eggs topped with caviar or black pepper
16. A tray of small sweet gherkins and sour dill pickles
17. Plate of cheeses and artisan crackers or herbed bruschetta
18. Apple slices with fresh plain yogurt and honey for dipping
Mmm. Just reading that list ought to make your romance indicators jump. Bon apetit!
These secret phrases make a man obsessed with you...
Whether it's your husband or boyfriend, or if you're single and want a particular guy -- This video will teach you an incredible way to drive pure feelings of ecstatic euphoria deep into a man's mind and heart, and make him wild with thoughts of YOU.
Try this on your sexy picnic and see what happens... 🙂