When you’re dating a new man, the whole world sparkles, right down to the trash bins and the tangle of electrical cords behind your desk.
Girlfriend, is there ANYTHING more exciting than dating Mr. Wonderful? Actually, yes. Yes there is…
Dating Mr. Wonderful even MORE
“Dear Claire, 6 months I would have said there’s no such thing as a Mr. Wonderful. But 6 months ago I met a man like this, and it has been an absolute dream come true. He is a gentleman in every way except one. He only wants to see me once every two weeks or so. Saying he is very busy with his work and he is a very focused man. When we are together he is 100% focused on me. But I want to see him more often. How do I do that?” — Mari
Hi, Mari, thanks for writing. I put together some thoughts for you below because I know when you’re dating Mr. Wonderful, you want to get it RIGHT… 😊
How to know if you REALLY ARE dating Mr. Wonderful…
- You feel strong and wonderful when you’re around him.
- He backs up his words with action.
- He knows intelligence and humor are just as sexy as appearance.
- He regularly shows you how valuable you are to him.
- Being faithful isn’t an “option,” it’s the way he lives.
- He makes you feel safe and loved.
- He’s a “whole” man. He doesn’t expect you to fix, heal, or complete him.
- In his mind, real women are beautiful in a way supermodels or porn stars can’t match.
- He is never threatened by how strong and independent you are.
- He wants what is best for you.
Yep, he’s amazing! Want to shift the pace of the relationship? Here’s how.
The days of strong, fabulous women NOT being “allowed” to invite a man out are mostly gone, thank goodness. So do it!
Invite the man out, already. If you really are dating Mr. Wonderful, he will enjoy and appreciate your interest.
Make sure YOU are checking off THIS list, too…
- You’re confident and happy; you have so many interesting things going on!
- You have weathered plenty of storms and come out stronger.
- You’re not threatened by his independence.
- You have emotionally healthy friends you can call on for support.
- You are not the type to shut down your own life to center on him.
- Everyone knows they can take you at your word, because you follow through.
- You are very intelligent (and maybe sometimes a smart-ass), but you’re not a “know it all.”
- You have good inner boundaries; no users or emotional vampires have any luck with you.
- Taking care of yourself is a high priority.
- You have a voice, and you know how to communicate well.
How to Get Mr. Wonderful to MARRY You (This is crazy… and fantastic!)
He’s amazing, and you don’t want to screw something up or SABOTAGE your chances!
You finally found a REAL RELATIONSHIP, and if you want to KEEP IT STRONG, you need to check this out.
It’s an advanced sequence of words called a “Devotion Sequence” that takes a man FAR BEYOND “just dating” and deeply, deeply into the territory of Long Term Love…
It doesn’t matter if you don’t think you’re naturally beautiful or brainy, and it DEFINITELY doesn’t matter what you weigh or what your body type is…
He won’t be able to stop thinking about you all day long… He’s going to believe YOU are the REAL THING!
You seriously need to try this out yourself because it’s worked well for thousands of women already…
And if you haven’t seen this yet, you’re missing out!
Try it out… I guarantee you that once you use this weirdly effective “Devotion Sequence” on any man, he will feel desperate to caress you and hold you, but even more than that, he will never want to let you go.
He’ll WORRY about “letting you slip away,” and he will feel like he NEEDS to make the next move to keep you forever!
And make him start falling into a deep “love trance” for YOU, heart and soul!
PS: It doesn’t matter if you’re single or not, because this “sequence” will work on your cold husband or boyfriend, too.